Thursday, January 17, 2008

Look what the FedEx man brought me today...



Popcorn, Popcorn and more Popcorn... Orville Redenbacher to be exact.



Look good enough to eat?

A food stylist I am NOT. It was good enough to eat, take my word on it. Was is the operative word. It no longer exists. I had a hard time getting the picture taken because I kept snitching on it. Did I mention how delicious it was? It was delicious. The Natural Simply Salted was light, salty and non-greasy. Auntiebug would love it.

What was left after the photo shoot, was descended upon by locusts otherwise known as Doodlebug and Ticklebug. In the epic battle of Locusts vs. Popcorn, the Locusts won.

The Popcorn will live to fight another day. The calvary will come. There are 3 boxes! I wonder if the Popcorn realizes what it is in for.

Stay tuned for more exciting adventures of the Redenbacher Popcorn!

1 comment:

Rachel Anne said...

I'm a sucker for the kettle corn...

Glad to have you for a company girl!