Thursday, November 29, 2007

The World's Greatest White Elephant Gift...

Ok, maybe I am exaggerating a wee little bit but this was the best one I have ever given. It beats out the old shower head and How To Cut Hair DVD. I called my husband from the store and attempted to describe it to him. This is what he had to go on...

"It is a remote as long as my arm from my elbow to my palm and it is wider than my hand. The buttons on it are larger than my thumbprint."

Supposedly it works.

Isn't that the funniest thing?
What a great tabletop conversation piece that you could have until you are 95!
Just think, one remote for the rest of your life.

2 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

Yeah, and I bet it's hard to lose! Sounds good to me. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, it works great. And we haven't lost it in the couch cushions even once yet!