Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ramblin'...

Snugglebug is 2.5 and her chatting is starting to make a lot more sense but can still be hilarious. The conversations you can have with her...


MB: SB, What is your favorite place to eat?
SB: Mimie's house, no, MmmDonald's


Mimie's or McDonald's .... Hmmm. She'll have to settle for the Golden Arches, Mimie is too far away. Believe me, it is settling. You should taste my mom's cooking! She makes good homemade noodles. I tried to make them once 9 years ago. The fact that it has been 9 years since I tried it again, says it all. I'll just have them at her house. Not only can she make noodles but she used to make bologna sandwiches a delicacy! You haven't lived until you have had bologna on WonderBread with chips for a picnic in the car after grocery shopping.

**************************************************************************************

You've heard of kids that can be hungry between bites? Well... let me tell you a little story. SB was in the middle of her breakfast this morning very adamantly stating that she was hungry. She must not have seen the delightful breakfast in front of her. I think it was code for "I would rather have the Halloween candy in the pantry and not this boring toast".

I fully admit that she got those genes from me. I've been known to eat ice cream for breakfast every great once in a while, of course. It has protein and carbohydrates. If I need a little more protein, I add nuts. Of course, I have to wait until the buggers are in school before I break that out.

No comments: