Sunday, December 23, 2007

The day the City shuts down...

Just a friendly reminder that your neighborhood Kroger or Walmart will probably be closed early Christmas eve through Christmas day. Don't get caught needing milk or a missing ingredient or a prescription refill. 7 Eleven may not have it! : )

I learned this the hard way one year when we returned from out of town. We needed milk and a few other groceries only to discover the town had shut down. It was only 9pm. We scrounged up some dry donuts and an overpriced gallon of milk at the corner 7 eleven. Not the Cmas breakfast I had in mind.


This will be the first time that I can remember not being at Walmart for one reason or another on Cmas eve at 5pm. I got my shopping finished today. I am going to Kroger tomorrow to get milk and call it a day!

No comments: