Top 5 bathroom observations:
1. Everything is louder in bathrooms-- the sound of the flushes and the comments your kids make that you really wish noone else had heard.
2. The location of the bathroom is always, always, always far away when you need it.
3. If one child has to go, they all have to go. If they don't, insist they do b/c you'll barely get out the door when that child will change their mind.
4. Lean too far over the edge of the sink and a pony tail will trip the sensor on the faucet giving you a shower. (another SB story)
5. Don't bother going at home. They'll have to go the second you pull into the store's parking lot. Save time and just plan on going first thing at the store.
Can you add any more to my list? Leave me a comment.