Monday, October 29, 2007

Life goes on...

Daddybug made it back safe and sound yesterday from his "guys weekend away". Snugglebug was all excited about seeing him until he actually got in the van. Boy did she put on the "sour pickle" face. Either she was mad at him for leaving in the first place or she needed a nap. Maybe it was a cross between the two. The other two buggers got slap happy and goofy. I have to admit I was a little giddy too. Can you say ADULT CONVERSATION? I'm glad he had some words left over. I was just getting started on my stash. : )

Some people drive to ONE airport. We aren't in that group. We are 30 min from DFW and DAL both. DB flew out of DFW and back into DAL. The joys of non-revving! So, I picked him up at DAL and drove him to his car. A taxi costs $40 for a 20-25 min ride. SB fell asleep and stayed that way for almost an hour and a half.

No comments: